The Aether Travellers of Down Cthulhu
Inventors gain a die in that skill area for every rank in that skill. Also 3 dice if it is a trained skill as soon as you put one rank into it.
At 1st level, an additional number of general research dice = intel modifier. Any time intel permanently raises, add equivalent die/dice
Spending time in research or studying and testing super science items and such can give varying bonuses: dice, flat research points, bonuses to reliability rolls or perfecting, etc.
1 general research die per level beyond first
- For every bonus from savant or other such scaling benefit, you gain 1 point in that skill area:
- Any flat bonus from skill focus or knowledge or the like gives you that many dice in that skill area you can use to perfect an invention from a research area using that skill. Such bonuses in knowl (tech) give you a flat number of gonus research pts.
- Base Bonuses (Base attack, save and defense bonuses): gain all
- Fatigue Points
- Class Features: this includes talents, bonus feats and advanced class abilities
- One Charater Talent: may be chosen multiple times if you will gain more than one
- One Character Feat: the feat all PC’s get every level
- Skill Points, including language points if any
- Sanity and Power
- Profession check for Wealth increase, and reputation increase if any
- Effective level/HD to determine special effects, like vs SR or if a spell is powerful enough to effect you, or the effectiveness of your own abilies with variables based on your level.
- Ability Score raise, if going up to an appropriate level
Races of the Solar System
Canal Martians -2 str; -2 con, +2 dex, +2 cha
Hill Martians -2 str, +2 dex
High Martians +4 dex, -2 con, -2 int
Ventuitans, reptilian +2 str, +2 con, -2 int, -2 cha based checks outside of own race
Selentites of Luna +2 str, +2 con, -2 int, -4 cha or as D&D Lizard Man.